Here are some of the uses for our MARiNE 1™ product line
“Green Engineered™” for use in and around water. USDA Bio-Based.
• MARiNE 1™ is highly water resistant and sheds moisture.
• A one step Bio-based application - cleans, polishes, and protects multiple
• Helps provide long lasting protection against oxidation.
• Renews, brightens and protects vinyl surfaces.*
• Ideal for windlass lubrication and maintenance.
• MARiNE 1™ safely removes rust and salt deposits without strong acids or
• Shines and helps to removes tarnish, dirt, rust and tar from metal surfaces.
• Restores a lustrous appearance to bare aluminum.*
• Works as a never-seize product helping against corrosion in saltwater environments.
• MARiNE 1™ gives Teak wood a layer of protection against the elements and helps to restore
• weathered teak. *
o (Always do a test spot prior to full application, may give a slightly darkened wood luster to unsealed surfaces)
• Works well to protect and polish plastic.*
• Protects bulbs, sockets, t-connectors plugs and trailer connectors.
• Increases reliability and the life of connective parts by helping to prevent corrosion.
• MARiNE 1™ will help protect your snaps, metal and plastic zippers against rust and corrosion without the use of any harsh chemicals. *
• Prevents seizing and galling (friction welding) of all types of threads.
• MARiNE 1™ will help make removal of screws and bolts quicker and easier.
• Works extremely well on fishing gear, reels and downriggers.
We are sure that you will find many other uses for MARiNE 1™
*Note: As with all lubricants and protectants it is important to always do a test application to assure compatibility and to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations.
MARiNE 1™ENGINEERED SPECIFICALLY FOR A WIDE VARIETY OF MARINE USE AND IS PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN THE USA.